Thank you for your interest in LegalBox. To setup your account, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://legalboxsignup.coraltreetech.com/account to sign up. Select the type of account you’d like to create (“Account Owner” or “IT Administrator”).
- Enter your email address and name, check the box for ‘I am not a robot’ captcha, then click submit. LegalBox will send an email with a link to create your password.
- Click the link to select a password for your account.
- Sign in with your email and the password you created.
- On the subsequent screens, read and accept the ‘End User License Agreement’, enter your company
name, and phone number.
- On the next screen create your folders:
- Review your Root Folder name. Root folder is used as a holding folder for all your company folders and
files, and needs to be unique across the LegalBox system.
- Next add your Shared folders, and invite users by entering their email addresses in the boxes provided.
Shared folders contain files to be shared.
- On the next screen, download the legal box security application, and install when prompted.
LegalBox installation is now complete. You can sign into your account, and upload files to be shared into
the shared folders.