LegalBox is a powerful, yet simple to use cloud collaboration resource ideally suited for law firms, title companies, insurance companies, and others who need to securely create, share and store critical documents such as trusts, wills, title deeds, insurance, agreements, patents and other such documents. LegalBox is integrated with Privafy security stack to prevent unauthorized access, allowing users to work from any private or public networks. Please visit https://www.privafy.com/why-privafy/ to learn about Privafy and how it protects documents stored in the cloud from evolving security threats.
LegalBox integrates several features that are typically used by small or large legal entities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat PDF documents can be uploaded or downloaded to the cloud folders.
- Folders can be shared with Team members or individual Shared users.
- Files can be edited in the cloud using Zoho office which is included in the subscription, or with Microsoft 365 licensed by the user.
- Files can be locked to prevent others from editing the same file, or multiple users can work on the same file without lock.
- Files can be saved as PDF, and sent to clients for electronic signature.
- Notary publics can be on-boarded and assigned to notarize a client signature.
- Notarization can be done electronically and notary journal can be maintained on LegalBox.
LegalBox offers all these features and a 10GB storage for a low monthly or yearly price per user.